It is our goal to get you into a functional Internet enviroment as quickly as possible. Because there are so many possible system configurations and because we are not in front of your specific computer, there may be limits to what levels of support we can offer to members. But be sure, that with our Technical Support staff and our web based Help Page we will do our best to assist you with your internet needs.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOU CONTACT PRiS SUPPORT
- Clearly identify the problem
- Check the HELP pages to see if the problem is discussed there.
- If you are getting an error message, retrace the steps you took to get the message, and write down the message exactly.
- Shut down your computer entirely. Unplug power supply to all modems, routers and Wireless equipment. Then turn it back on and see if the error is still there.
- Be prepared to be in front of your computer, with the computer turned on, and with the telephone within reach of the computer during your call.
TO CONTACT US:
Dawson Creek (250) 782-5128
Fort St. John (250) 785-8877
Toll Free (800) 768-3311
* If you get the answering machine, PLEASE leave us a message. Calls are answered in the order they are received*
PRiS Policy Issues
Limitations on Support Offered
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 04 November 2009 )